Purpose of seamless pipe
Issuing time: 2018-06-01 11:58:57
The seam pipe is a long steel with a hollow section and no seams on the periphery. Now let Shenzhen Baohui Hongye Metal Material Co., Ltd. introduce to you what are the uses of seamless pipes:
The construction categories are:
1. There are many underground pipelines, groundwater is extracted when building is built, and boilers are used for hot water transportation.
2. Machining, bearing sleeves, processing machinery parts, etc.
3. Electrical: gas transmission, water power fluid pipes.
4. Anti-static pipes for wind power plants.
5. A large number of pipelines used to transport fluids, such as pipelines that transport oil, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel pipe is lighter in weight when it has the same flexural and torsional strength. It is an economical cross-section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as petroleum drill rods, automotive transmission shafts, and bicycles And steel scaffolding used in building construction, etc ...
6. Annular parts made of steel pipe can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, save materials and processing hours, such as rolling bearing rings, jack sleeves, etc. At present, steel pipes have been widely used for manufacturing. Steel pipe is also an indispensable material for various conventional weapons, and barrels, barrels, etc. must be made of steel pipes. Steel tubes can be divided into round tubes and special-shaped tubes according to the different cross-sectional area shapes. Since the circular area is the largest under the condition of equal perimeter, more fluid can be transported by the circular tube.